As more and more international enterprises invest in
1. Reflecting the learners’ needs and interests: It introduces the working stages of enterprises into classroom and enables the students to experience the real international working environment. Besides, the 12 topics contained in the book are typical and practical, involving all the important working stages in companies.
2. Arranging contents according to the topics: The sentences and expressions are arranged repeatedly in different sections including Sentences Patterns, Dialogues and Exercises, encouraging learners to practice the languages points in carrying out various communication tasks, which lay a solid foundation for practical communication. The section of Practice Makes Perfect is characterized by teaching arrangements of experience activities.
3. Choosing language materials meticulously: When choosing the language materials, not only the language frequency but also the collocation and pragmatism are taken into account in order to help students learn the language in a real environment.
4. Having definite communication goals: All the exercises in the book are easy to arrange and participate in. To make them real and practical，the exercises are focused on the combination of basic language training and intercommunication tasks. Through various exercises such as dialogues, group discussions, role plays and case studies, the students are best encouraged to learn and use the languages.
5. Laying emphasis on learning skills and accumulation: Both the sections of Tips to a Strong Oral Power and that of Additional Vocabulary provide the students with practical directions in oral language improvement.
Practice Makes Perfect! We wish, with your fluent English, you will make great progress in you future career.
From President Office
- 05-13用青春歌颂·请祖国检阅 ——学院2019正能量青春歌会圆满落幕